Monday, August 13, 2007

8.13.07 (phototrippin day 35)

i don't know what it is about florida and it making me drive through storms the like of which haven't been seen since noah, but despite the weather yesterday, i made it to amber's place in one piece.

hung out with her boy and her crew, went out to dinner, then played soul caliber II (the gamecube version. also known as the best version ;) ) till we all went to bed. good times :)

looking forward to our shoot today, after she gets off work.

plan on leaving florida weds so all my north carolina peeps give me a holla and let me know what ya'll schedules are looking like :)

think that's about it.

oh, just found out that one of my favorite comic artist, Mike Wieringo, died yesterday of a sudden heart attack. he was 44. r.i.p. mr. wieringao.

No comments: